The Wimbledon Referees have released the Order of Play for Centre Court tomorrow. Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will be in attendance.
The Championships 2010 Intended Order of Play for Thursday 24 June 2010
CENTRE COURT ONLY
CENTRE - SHOW COURT - 1.00 PM START
1. Jarkko Nieminen (FIN) vs Andy Murray (GBR) 
2. Caroline Wozniacki (DEN)  vs Kai-Chen Chang (TPE)
3. Robin Haase (NED) vs Rafael Nadal (ESP) 
Should I go into my conspiracy theory bag and think the WTA wanted Wozniacki on Centre Court as opposed to the defending champion?
You know they always say never assume. I assumed that Serena would be on Court 1. I was wrong. Here are the Court assignments for Courts 1 & 2. I can't talk about this now.
COURT 1 - SHOW COURT - 1.00 PM START
1. Ioana Raluca Olaru (ROU) vs Maria Sharapova (RUS) 
2. Robin Soderling (SWE)  vs Marcel Granollers (ESP)
3. Mikhail Youzhny (RUS)  vs Paul-Henri Mathieu (FRA)
COURT 2 - SHOW COURT - 12.00 NOON START
1. Alexandr Dolgopolov (UKR)vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (FRA) 
2. Florent Serra (FRA) vs David Ferrer (ESP) 
3. Serena Williams (USA)  vs Anna Chakvetadze (RUS)
4. Na Li (CHN)  vs Kurumi Nara (JPN)