Thursday, July 5, 2007

I Am Just Sick and Tired of It

Maybe it's the rain delays. Haruka has joined in the general ranting about the 2007 Championships Wimbledon.


I AM SICK OF ROGER FEDERER AND THE NONSENSE!!!!

If I was a player on the tour I would throw everything I had including the kitchen sink at that man. Because of Tommy Haas injury, he had to pull out and Federer got a five day break. FIVE DAYS!! And then what did that pompous man do?

He stayed in his hotel.

Does the above seem a bit...well empty? Well yes it did. And why? Because out of the FIVE days FOUR of them he didn't hit a court. He didn't practice once. Why is no one else having a connipition? If I was a player and I heard of that, I would explode. Why? In a sport that relies heavily on how much you practice, this man takes four days off, shows what he thinks of you all. That is how lightly he thinks of you; that he can be stiff, out of practice, and not in his top form and he can mow you down in three sets.

Let me repeat: THAT IS HOW LIGHTLY HE THINKS OF YOU!
Tennis Seen

No comments: