Monday, June 4, 2007

USA Junior Tennis - More Clay?

Colette Lewis reports the following on her site Zoo Tennis

I was very interested to hear Bricker quote Paul Roetert, Managing Director of High Performance, on the possibility of rearranging the junior calendar in the United States so that the clays are in the spring, and adding additional clay tournaments. I've been advocating this since I began to think about it, around 2004, I think, and I am delighted that it's up for discussion.


Please visit her site for the full story.



Colette also reports that Asia Muhammed just won the $10k USTA Pro Circuit Event. Young Ms Muhammed entered the event as a qualifier. Understandably she is under a lot of pressure to turn pro.

For French Open Junior Results please check the following links:

Boys Singles
Girls Singles
Boys Doubles
Girls Doubles

Some of the junior girls in Paris


Julia Cohen


Michelle Larcher de Brito

No comments: