Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Miami Juniors







While looking for information on the men's qualifying draw for Miami I found a reference on www.menstennisforums.com to the Luxilon Cup. Further checking led me to a wonderful site called Zoo Tennis run by one Ms Colette Lewis. Please check out her site. It's very informative and gives lots of information on young players we would never know about until or unless they try their luck on the main tour.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



When I went to see the Rafa vs Fed "exo" in Manhattan last year I was struck by how many in the crowd, and on display, were young people involved in tennis by playing in the Public Parks, country clubs or private clubs all around New York City. It was their chance to see the top men up close and in person. I think you all will like Colette's site!

http://tenniskalamazoo.blogspot.com/

No comments: