Saturday, February 24, 2007

Hi! It's Me, MV from Dubai

Sigh. It seems like we were just here…oh wait.
Anyway I wanted to let my fans know what the Captain and I have been up to here in Dubai while tennis has been played all over the world. This is one of our favorite places on earth. Yes it gets pretty hot but the heat is good for the Captain since it hones his strength and durability especially with the clay court season about to start. He is very very focused and I’m sure his legions of fans will be happy that he’ll be back in circulation and beating the shit out of the cupcakes, uh, I mean cannon fodder, uh, players that he will have to face on his way to the Finals of every single event he plays in. I love how they all come up to him and apologize for giving him a hard time. They know they should allow him to win in straight sets and not disturb his equilibrium. And why not? People want to see the number one in the world no…sorry, there’s that word again. Talking to El Senor is starting to affect me but I will not let him break my concentration or change my goal in life which is to keep my Captain happy. If I let El Senor distract me with thoughts of hot steamy...
Anyway I am grateful to them because he is sooo grouchy when he has to play an extra set. I like it when things go according to plan don't you? The Captain mentioned having them genuflect to him on court after a match but I told him that was a bit extreme. They already do that in the locker room and that will have to suffice for now.

Just so his fans know HFPY is in good spirits. He’s using the law to get everything he has coming to him just as any respectable WAG would do after being caught ass up…well you know what I mean. A compromising position. He was caught in a compromising position. He tried to explain but as I’ve said before the Piranha was having no parts of it. Very harsh woman who was actually crushing HFPY’s spirit. El Vampiro has been keeping in touch with him though and I think they plan to take a cruise on El Vampiro’s yacht soon.

However life goes on and with the Footballer’s Wife busy in Los Angeles appearing to be running from the stalkeratzzi her people have arranged to have present where ever she goes pressure is on for another addition to the WAG writing brigade. Someone mentioned Mrs. ComeON! so I sent her an invitation. I heard she composed her own poem for her wedding so you can imagine my surprise when the response came back. It looked as if it had been written by her daughter. After repeated readings she seemed to be saying she was very happy to be considered and that she had attached a sample of her first entry. Let’s just say my schedule is wayyy to full to be an editor and explain the rules of basic English to a full grown woman. Maybe she should take ESL courses. I wrote her back and told her that her request had been submitted to the committee. My delete button! LOL!

Anyhow I did promise to tell you what we’ve been up to. TENNIS! He’s been practicing hard and he’s certainly ready for whatever they throw at him. I can tell you his fitness and endurance are the best they’ve ever been and that he’s been dream free. No more repeats of what happened in Japan that time. We have been following the tour and we notice that the Scottish Vampire is getting a lot of hype. People are talking about him making the top three by the end of the year. They're also saying that the Cornhusker is going to do the same. We discussed all of that at length during a conversation about what to eat for dinner that night. I can’t tell you how much I’m fiending for a good roast loin of pork right about now. One more serving of beef in any shape form or fashion will send me up the wall. As for chicken I think I’ve developed pin feathers. Lamb is okay but again enough is enough.

I’ve attached one of my favorite pictures of us so you can see that we are doing fine. And before you all start asking about the scarf and the desert my Captain used to sport bleached blond hair and live in sweats. Deal with it. I hope to get a chance to update you during the tournament.




And I do apologize for all the words in this blog entry that normally don't appear in my posts. It's just that El Senor sent me a text message about El Regalo something and it's just that I can't remember how to...uh, excuse me while I adjust the air. He just sent me another text message...OH! OH MY GOD! It's time to go find my Captain and test his strength and endurance. Excuse me.

TTFN

No comments: